First Aid Re-qualification (2 Day Open Course)
Course Running on 20th & 21st January 2020.
Candidates with a current First Aid at work certificate are required to attend a 2 day First Aid Requalification before a 3 year period in order to keep the qualification valid. The course includes: First Aid Requalification courses in Paisley office are held on a regular basis.
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of the first aider
- Recording and reporting of accidents and incidents including RIDDOR
- Discussion of specific work related injuries
- Contents of a First Aid kit (including preventing cross infection)
- Assessing the situation and acting safely, effectively and promptly in an emergency
Administer First Aid to a casualty who is/requires:
- Unconscious (including seizure)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Wounded and bleeding
- Suffering from shock
- Appropriate First Aid for minor injuries including minor cuts, grazes, bruises, small splinters, minor burns and scalds
Administer First Aid to a casualty with:
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints including suspected spinal injuries
- Chest injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Sudden poisoning
- Anaphylactic shock
- Heart Attack including Angina
It is strongly recommended learners update their skills by attending a 3 hour annual refresher course.
First Aid provision within the workplace can sometimes seem confusing. What are your legal duties regarding providing First Aid cover? We can provide you with a First Aid risk analysis, provide your staff with the relevant training, provide you with all your First Aid equipment and most importantly of all, we offer all our customers with a personal contact should any issues arise. Although a good Health & Safety culture reduces the risk of accidents and incidents at work, accidents can happen. Our courses not only provide information on how to deal with injuries at work, but will also provide you with the confidence to deal with accidents and injuries should they arise. Courses are fun and informative. Our ethos is to make all our training fun, informative and affordable.
First Aid training is also a great way to provide your staff with development skills as well as showing a commitment to the workforce. Need to know if your meeting the legal requirement? Need to know how many staff you need trained? Try the First Aid Calculator.
12 Spaces available
12 in stock