Fire Warden and Marshal (Open Course)
A four hour course designed from the ground up specifically for those who have been appointed to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshal in the workplace
This course contains:
- Health & Safety and Fire legislation
- The basic chemistry of combustion, fire travel, and its differing classes
- Causes of fires and their prevention
- Emergency lighting
- Fixed fire fighting equipment
- Evacuation procedures, assembly points, and fire drills
- Fire alarm systems
- Fire hazards and identification
- Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
- Risk assessment awareness
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory and practical)
Why not allow us to oversee your company fire drill as an observer and we will conduct a full debrief with your staff and management.
Training can be provided on site or in our training centre in Paisley.
This course can be delivered nationwide.
Stay Safe and compliant the MaxSafe way.
All courses are certificated and comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, The Fire Scotland Act 2005 and provide the candidates with credits on the QCF framework
10 spaces available