Running on 19th, 20th & 21st March 2018.
3 Day First Aid
at Work training provides the candidate the tools and confidence to provide medical aid to anyone in the workplace that takes ill or sustains an injury. The course for the nominated First Aid
Operative in the workplace includes:
Administer First Aid to a casualty who
- The role of the First Aider
- Contents of First Aid box & how to avoid cross infection
- Recording of incidents and accidents
- Assessing the situation in an emergency
Administer First Aid to a casualty with
- are unconscious (including seizures)
- require CPR including use of a defibrillator
- are choking
- are wounded or bleeding including haemostatic dressing use
- requires a tourniquet for catastrophic bleeding
- are in shock
- have minor conditions - which include: minor cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters
- an injury to bones, muscles, joints including suspected spinal injury
- sudden poisoning
- burns and scalds
- eye injuries
- anaphylactic shock
Recognise the presence of major illness and provide appropriate First Aid
including heart attack and use of aspirin, stroke, epilepsy, asthma & diabetes.
Call 0141 562 9125 today for more training course information and availability, or click here
to contact us direct.
First Aid provision within the workplace can sometimes seem confusing. What are your legal duties regarding providing First Aid cover? We can provide you with a First Aid risk analysis, provide your staff with the relevant training, provide you with all your First Aid equipment and most importantly of all, we offer all our customers with a personal contact should any issues arise. Although a good Health & Safety culture reduces the risk of accidents and incidents at work, accidents can happen. Our courses not only provide information on how to deal with injuries at work, but will also provide you with the confidence to deal with accidents and injuries should they arise. Courses are fun and informative. Our ethos is to make all our training fun, informative and affordable.
First Aid training is also a great way to provide your staff with development skills as well as showing a commitment to the workforce. Need to know if your meeting the legal requirement? Need to know how many staff you need trained? Try the First Aid Calculator.
You can be assured our qualifications and training is of a high standard.MaxSafe are a Qualsafe Approved Training Centre and all qualifications part of the QCF framework.